The Holy Cup of the Raven-God
While wandering the park, you encounter the balloon seller, in the guise of an old, cloaked, man. He fixes you with one eye and utters this poem.
The herds of the wave of the path of the giants-sea thrower of words who dueled, in the last of its kind, with the gull of battle and found life-robbery in it.
- His mother’s mother, by Odin’s eyes.
- His true love, by Tyr’s hands.
- His brother, by those who survive in Hoard-Mimir’s holt.
Prosperous destiny, the deep gale of the guardian of the corpse-fjord-stick of rings, who built a whale of the gunwale and brought the torment-banisher of men to the roof-shingle of the salmon’s hall land.
- Herself, by the brothers who killed Ymir.
- Her husband, by the world trees.
- Her father’s father’s father, by the days it took Vali to grow up.
The arm-fish of the dell-coiled salmon of the path of the pack of horses of the giantess in the moon of eyelashes, son of the daughter of the maiden of the battle-slain.
- His mother, by Odin’s wolves.
- His father-in-law’s successor, by Sleipnir’s legs.
- His wife, by the days of licking that freed Buri.
- His great-grandson, hued skerry of words, by the winters of Fimbulwinter.
The path of elks of the hillside of swans of trails of the edges of the fish of the dell of helmet-trial-saddle beasts of the giantess of trails of the edges of the fish of the dell of helmet-trial, king of the rocky seat of sovereigns.
- His father’s mother, by the heads of the being begat by Ymir’s legs.
- His youngest son, by pieces of whetstone lodged in Thor’s head.
The evening long-boar of Vidblindi of the gunwale of the swinger of Gungnir of cargoes of the league of Gridr, son of the daughter of long-boar of Vidblindi of the gunwale of the swinger of Gungnir of cargoes of the league of Gridr the brave.
- His mother, by the norns who live at the Well of Fate.
- His uncle, half-swallower of the wheel of the sky, by the swords juggled by the man in a door of Valhalla.
- His cousin, the salmon, by the sons of the nine sisters.
- His son, bane of the forest of the farmstead of the brain, by the roosters who herald Ragnarok.
- His wife, by Mimir’s heads before the war with the Vanir.
The hard path of the path of the path of the path of the sword-blade-flame-blade-strong killer of every tree-blade-strong killer of every ruler of the forest-blade-strong killer of every ruler of the sea-weed of the hill-slope-bold lord of hersar, who died of the hailstone of the bowstring while wearing the bear shirt.
- His mother’s father, by the dwarves who hold up the skull of Ymir.
- His son and successor’s successor, by the humans created from trees.
- Himself, by the drips of Draupnir every ninth night.
- His daughter, peace-bringer among nations, by Odin’s ravens.
- His successor’s successor’s successor’s consort’s father’s father, by kings who accompanied Eric Bloodaxe into Valhalla.